Whew. I can’t say I had that much fun on the internet since I was actually able to derive joy from MMORPGs. NaDruWriNi was a resounding success (as much as it could be, being what it is). So here’s a compilation of NaDruWriNi posts:
- Brittanie, whom we give credit to arranging this whole event, gives us drunken picture post along with an open letter to Dave Eggers.
- Dawn posted about donuts and delivers some commentary on writing for NaNoWriMo.
- Wednesday White writes about corruption. Sons of bitches.
- Leerie Smith streams consciousness with the best of them.
- Rosemary Spellman dabbles in the incomprehensible.
- Eric Burns touches the heart of every damned one of us who’s ever picked up the sticks and threw down on a console or arcade standup with that friend. That friend.
I hope you enjoyed my own post, as well as the fun little temporary retitling of the site. I’ll put things back to normal whenever I post next.